Friday, July 31, 2015

CHROME ROSES

Hola Chicas!

To easy my "no buy anxiety" I decided to use all my unused plates and images, hence this mani. It is very girly I would say, but I really like how it turned out.

What I used:

  • China Glaze Pack lightly; base 2 coats.
  • Bissu Metalico in Metalarte; stamping.
  • Bissu Metalico in Galactica; stamping.
  • Moyou London Artist Collection 11; stamping plate.
  • Organic Nails Kapping Top Coat.


Even when I'm not too much of a pink fan, I really love this shade, which leans more on to the peach hue with a subtle shimmer that is more evident in the bottle than on the nail. Start off with Pack lightly let dry and then stamp with Metalarte and Galactica; I put some random spots of both on the plate and then scrape to blend the colors for a gradient effect. I have to say I will be combining these 2 more often!

So that's it ladies, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Nos vemos, see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia