Thursday, October 8, 2015

MOONLIT CEMETERY - HALLOWEEN MANI

Hello Ghouls!

Today I have another Halloween mani just to keep them rolling. The look started as something a bit different and then I had re-do the base as it came out too dark and the stamping was almost imperceptible.

What I used:


  • Own mix of polish; base, 2 coats.
  • Winstonia W116; tombstone image.
  • Hehe 036; crows image.
  • MoYou London Mother Nature 14; backdrop tree.
  • Color Club "Harp on it"; backdrop stamping.
  • Mabelle black stamping polish.


I used the double stamping technique, after letting the base dry stamped the backdrop tree and birds with "Harp on it" and then the crows over the fence and the tombstones with black at the front. I liked that the holo on "harp on it" gave it some sort of moonlight effect, so I added the moon on my ring finger just to finish off.

Hope you girls like this.
See next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia