Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Good night ladies! Assuming most of the readers are ladies, anyway LOL. Here I am in a much needed quiet moment, the husband is off to play football and baby already sleeping soundly. Not overwhelmed in work today so I took a few minutes (or should I say about 2 hours) to check out some of the all the rage "indie polishes" OMG for being indie they are well expensive, so I seized this couple of hours on my own to do some research and it is actually really easy to make your own out from supplies already lying around. I have mix my own colors before but never got too deep into it, things got very messy so I just kept playing with the polishes I already have. I do not plan  on spending on those "franken polish kits" as I found they were stupid expensive. I have already bribed my husband to get some time off on Saturday morning and do my monthly pilgrimage to the downtown alleys (that is just how I call them) to see what's new at the "nails & make up supplies alley". You have no idea how exited this gets me, can't wait for Saturday morning eeeeek!!! I have set myself a budget (like I usually stick to it, HA!) so I WILL NOT OVER SPEND, basically I will just get a couple of glitters and 2 or 3 clear glittery bases and maybe another 3 colors for spring. Fingers cross that will not burn a hole in my pocket.
I will come back sometime in the weekend to show you what I got and what I plan to do with it. FRANKEN POLISH HERE I COME!
Night night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia