Sunday, March 23, 2014

HELLO EVERYONE!

This is my first post, so excited! I started to organize all my nail polish, tools and accessories yesterday. In between looking after my baby and my husband that is.
I usually do my nails twice a week, on a Friday, to wear for weekends and thru midweek and then another time sometime whenever I have a chance. On Monday I have a meeting with some suppliers in work so I wasn't going for a very "in your face" or too loud mani. I started experimenting with some BM plates but it was taking me way too much time so I just picked a spring looking polish color and started with a base color to finish later when baby is napping or playing on his own. I really did not know what I was going for exactly and ended up with a teal/mint and pink with newspaper accents.
What I used:

Kleancolors Pastel Teal (base, 2 coats)
Kleancolors Love For Pudding ("doted" with a sponge)
Newspaper technique
Kleancolors Chunky Holo Teal (sparkly top finish)
Kleancolors Top Coat (you don't want a 2 day work to chip away)

What you think? Will you try something like this and would you wear it in work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia