Thursday, November 20, 2014

LOVE LETTERS MANI

Well Hello!!! Hola chicas!

It's been over 2 months since my last post, things are a bit more settled now and finally I'm having time to get my nails done although only simple things as 1- had to leave most of my supplies, tools and treasures in storage back in Mexico and 2- I'm waiting for some nail mail with new plates and other goodies.

Today is mine and my hubs 5th Anniversary since we started dating, so I did this love letters mani to sort of celebrate it.



What I used:


  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails treatment
  • OPI Start to finish
  • Kleancolor Blood
  • Barry M Chai
  • Fingr's water decal
  • OPI Top Coat
Now, KC Blood is a gorgeous shade of red but my right index finger started to chip just hours after and it's a shame because is one of my favorite reds out there. As for Barry M, I'm in love. I have an obsession with grays lately and Chai has become my #1.

So this is it ladies, very simple with one of my fav color combos. Hope you like it and see you soon.

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia