Tuesday, November 25, 2014

GEOMETRIC PINKS

Hola Chicas!

Friday night I did these nails for my sis in law, something very simple. My sister in law likes purples and pinks and she wears "quiet" nails because of her job but still wanted to give her something to make the nails not boring.

What I used:


  • Sally Hansen Hard as nails, base.
  • Kleancolor
  • Bissu Pink Chrome
  • Fine nail art brush
  • OPI Start to finish as top coat

Just painted 2 coats of the base color and used the art brush to create the triangles with the Pink chrome as we didn't had that much time to wait for the base to be completely dry and tape over it (she was going on a movie date in 1 hour). It is the most simple of the nail arts but I liked the color combo.

Hasta luego chicas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia