Saturday, August 29, 2015

BLACK LACE

Hola Chicas!

This mani was more to swatch my new plates I got from Aliexpress than a planned one, and I was looking forward to have a play with the one with the lacey patterns.

What I used:


  • Kleancolor " Story of my heart"; base 2 coats.
  • Aliexpress plate Flowers 09
  • Marbell " Black"; for stamping.
  • Seche Vite topcoat.

Story of my heart is a nude with iridescent holo particles, it is really pretty in person and perfect if you want to wear something subtle but not boring. The black polish was one of those finds, it cost me less than a dollar (about £.50 p) and I got it mainly as a black creme base but when tested for stamping it was superb, it dries a bit quick but if you are used to work with non stamping polishes it shouldn't be a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia