Sunday, August 30, 2015

NEON GEOMETRIC

Hola chicas!

Last night was playing with another of my new plates, First I was only using the geometric patterns on it, but as I looked closer I kept finding hidden animals and bugs. I absolutely love this plate!

Started off with the white base and then used the reverse or advanced stamping technique to fill in the colors on the image with a bunch of kleancolor neons.

What I used:


  • White polish; base 1 coat.
  • Kleancolor " Neon Orange"; reverse stamping.
  • Kleancolor " Neon Green"; reverse stamping.
  • Kleancolor " Neon Yellow"; reverse stamping.
  • Kleancolor " Neon Aqua"; reverse stamping.
  • Mabelle "Black"; stamping.
  • Plate Flowers 13 from aliexpress.
  • Seche Vite top coat.
I have included shots of both hands as they're a bit different because I wanted to show off the little animals I found and different parts of the patterns.



Look at that cute snail!



And this colorful bird




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia