Thursday, July 10, 2014

HOW DO I STORE MY TREASURES?

Hola chicas!
 
 
Last Sunday I spend a good amount of time going thru all my polishes, de-cluttering, sorting, organizing and shaking them.
I purchased a new organizing drawer that fitted most of my Kleancolor collection and I'm super happy with it. I will get a couple more to keep consistence in the type of storage boxes.
 
 
The first picture is the new box, basically with all the Kleancolors sorted by color, going from solids/opaques to the most sheer and shimmery. Although, glitter toppers are in a separate box.
 
The second one contains the Kleancolors glitter toppers and a mix of brands like CG, Rimmel, Premier, OPI, Sally Hansen, etc.
Third box is pretty much just nail treatments, base and top coats, the new SH Jellies, stamping polishes and a few frankens I made. The cosmetics bag in there contains my nail art pens and stripers.
 
The last box is just a plastic shoe box with random mini polishes, like Bissu and Sally Girl.
 
All the decals, decorations, glitters, wraps, plates and tools are kept in a different stack box.
 
All of  my "nail world" is kept in a corner of my dressing room handy for when I want to play, my plan (when we move to our new house in UK) is to be lucky enough to still have a dressing room all to myself and have the hubs to install me some wall racks to put everything, get a new table/desk to work in and keep everything nice and organized. Here's hoping :)
I've seen some pretty cool storage ideas.
 
and you chicas, how and where do you keep your stash? Are you messy or super organized?
 
 

 
 
 
 
Kleancolors box, sorted by color

Kleancolors on top, justglitter toppers. Then assorted brands.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia