Wednesday, July 9, 2014

SHOPPING TRIP & POLISH HAUL

Hola Chicas,

Sorry I've been absent^ brief for the majority of last week, it's been a couple of hectic and busy days last week.

Today I only have a very brief account of the "damage" of the weekend shopping trip (a week ago) and of course I had to come back with a few polishes.

I think the highlight of the polish purchases was that I finally found the Sally Hansen's Palm Beach Jellies, first I got them all but Watermelon and then I walked in into Target and found it on sale. Also got a new organizing drawer and I finally had some time to sit down and go thru all of my collection on Friday night.

I do have a pending review for the Winstonia nail wraps and still on my drafts because I peeled it off before taking the pics :P

Here's the pictures of my latest haul and how I organize my collection.




Not so bad, huh? I haven't tried all of them but I will get to it. I did a franken with the Sally green glitter one that I will show you later this week.

Soy buena y lo mio no es adiccion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia