Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WATERCOLOR MANI

Hola Chicas!
It's been a while since my last post, lot going on + I lost my camera charger and couldn't take pictures. I finally got a replacement on Monday and got quite some time to get a mani done.
I've been wearing quite simple things over the last couple of weeks so I wanted to try on something more elaborated.
I had the Sally Hansen's Palm Beach Jellies sitting around untried for like 4 weeks so it was about time to give them a chance and went for a water color mani using all of them.



What I used:
  • Color Club Poetic Hues (base 2 coats)
  • Sally Hansen Sea Through
  • Sally Hansen Ice Tint
  • Sally Hansen Vitamin D-Light
  • Sally Hansen Grape Jelly
  • Sally Hansen Water Melon
  • NOPI Quick Dry Top Coat


I wasn't so sure about the result at first really, the Jellies are hellish thick and squishy and I noticed that they're bubbled, but now that I look at it is not so bad and I like it much better now and I'm thinking it's make a good base for stamping (wink wink* Pueen Encore Set, get delivered now!!!!)
What you think, has any of you tried the SH Jellies?
See you soon, sooner than last time and hopefully my Pueen Encore Set will be delivered to my aching hands tomorrow!!
Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia