Friday, June 19, 2015

POPTASTIC FLORAL MANI

Hola Hola!

Long time no see, I hope to get on track with blogging again as now I'm back and settled with new computer and wifi fixed yeeeiiii.

Let's get straight into it. Summer is now on full swing and weather here in UK has been rather nice, neons and brights all over the place but I was craving something more muted but just as colorful. I must admit I'm not loving the way the stamping looks, is not just what I envisioned in my head (yeah, everything is SO MUCH better in my head) but the base color is to die for. I would dare to say it is my fav shade of the season.

What I used:

- Color Club in Dancing Queen; base, 2 coats.
- Pueen Encore SE03B
- Caviar beads
- MDU in Pastel blue; for stamping.
- Seche Vite; top coat

Personally I think the color combo looks very nice and although the images are stamped very crisp I cannot really tell what is stamped on, at the distance looks like just a blue spot, not what I was going for. Maybe is just the image choice.
For accent I put some caviar beads at the center of each flower and that's pretty much it.



See you soon, please comment and let me know what you think.

Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia