Friday, June 26, 2015

PURPLE MOSAIC

Hola chicas!

I created this mani because on my last haul I got a few polishes from Color Club's Modern Mosaic collection from 2014's spring I think, and I wanted to use them to decide if they are keepers or not. I grabbed "Love you to pieces" and "Subway station". They are very dense matte micro round glitter, 2 coats for full coverage.

What I used:

  • Franken shimmery blurple; base 1 coat. (can't even remember what I put in it to make this color)
  • Color Club "Love you to pieces"; 2 coats.
  • MDU Black; for stamping.
  • BM414
  • Seche Vite; top coat.


For the ring finger I did a decal with the same stamp and a bunch of purples. Maybe in the pics is hard to capture the effect but in person it looks rather cool and I like it very much, so it was a nice surprise how good it turned out.

I need to find another top coat as I have noticed that Seche goes dull after a few hours and I like the super shiny gel like finish.

So what do you girls think?

Hope you liked, thanks for stopping by.
Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia