Monday, June 29, 2015

HOLO & FUNKY FLOWERS

Hola Chicas!

Hope you all had a great weekend. For today's Mani Monday I have one of the beloved Halo Hues topped with some colorful stamping.

What I used:


  • Color Club Harp On It; base, 2 coats.
  • MDU Black; stamping polish.
  • Pueen SE02B; stamping plate.
  • Assorted neons.
  • Seche Vite top coat.

Start off with 2 coats of Harp On It and while it dried I proceed with the stamping using the reverse stamping or advanced stamping technique. Having a couple of stampers comes in handy as you can work with them while the other dries and speed everything up. Once the decals are dry, started peeling off gently, then place the decal as desired on the nail and applied top coat, clean up and ready.

Daylight shot

Indoors shot

Here's both daylight and indoors shot. I can say it's the first time in quite some time that I really like a mani and it turns out exactly like I wanted it.

What you girls think?
Thanks for stopping by, nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia