Monday, June 22, 2015

TROPICAL GRADIENT

Hola Chicas,

I'm back and starting off the week with a tropical gradient that screams summer!

For the base I used 2 kleancolor polishes from their texture 3D range, it reminds me of the pixie dust; they are very pigmented and rather thick in consistency but very easy to apply and best of all, they're 1 coaters! The colors are vibrant and packed with micro glitter that gives them that "gritty" texture and also have  hex glitter in different sizes.
The texture reminded me of pineapples and so I wanted to sort of translate that and finally use my MYL Tropical plate that's been sitting on my drawers since Christmas.

What I used:


  • Kleancolor Sumer Grace; base, started off at the cuticle thru mid length.
  • Kleancolor So Cal Gal; base, mid length to tip.
  • Kleancolor Barbie Pink; dabbed on to tips with a sponge.
  • Kleancolor Neon Orange, base on ring finger.
  • MDU # 39 
  • MDU Neon Yellow
  • MYL Tropical 01
  • Winstonia W118
  • Seche Vite top coat


Below is the pic before stamping so you can appreciate at the base colors, how nicely they blend even they are textured.



I really liked how it turned out but I must say the MYL plate is not one of my favs really.

Hope you like it as well, thanks for stopping by.

Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia