Friday, May 16, 2014

IN A RUT

Hola Amigas,
 
I haven't post anything this week, in fact I have been wearing no polish at all this week. I'm in some kinda nail rut at the moment. Been feeling really tired and got absolutely loaded in work that I can't be bothered to sit down and pick a polish from the pile and get to it. But I felt the mood lifting up quite a bit last night and will be home early-ish today and I can't wait to get my nails done and ready for the weekend.
 
I'm making a quick pit stop at Sally Beauty to see what I can snatch on China Glaze, Sally's got a May's promo buy 2 get 1 free CG polishes and I have some in mind, will see if I can get at least 3 :) 
 
I'm so looking forward for this weekend, will be our first cinema date in 3 months! plan to watch Godzilla in 3D wiiiii!!! Saying that I'm blind as a badger and can't really tell between 3D, digital, HD or any rubbish like that, they all look the same to me to be honest. Anyway, will be fun to go out for dinner and movie, just adults for a change.
 
 
Any plans to get you exited this weekend?
 
I will post whatever I come up with tonight, so until then.
 
ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia