Sunday, May 18, 2014

INSPIRED BY- GODZILLA!

Hola Chicas!!

So last night we went to the cinema for a double date night with our beloved cousins and watched Godzilla. The film was ok-ish really but it was the first time in 3 months since we went to the cinema so it was kinda of a big deal for us.
I was a big fan of the original Godzilla films and the Godzilla and Godzuki cartoons when I was a kid but I knew this one was a lot different.

I left good old Godzilla inspire me for this mani and I really liked the result, but looking at the pictures make no justice because as much as I tried couldn't capture the details.



What I used:


  • Kleancolor Jazz Olive (base, 1 coat)
  • Kleancolor Metallic Green (for 1st layer of stamping)
  • Kleancolor Concrete Gray (2nd stamping layer)
  • Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal (glitter top coat)
  • Winstonia plate W101 for the scales pattern
I started off with 1 coat f Jazz Olive, just one because I don't care if it chips I will be taking off tomorrow. Actually my right index and middle finger already chipped.


Jazz Olive

Then I tried to stamp with Metallic Green but there was no contrast and it was very hard to distinguish the design so I used Concrete Gray but did on top of the Metallic Green, just because I wanted to see how much contrast it gave and ended up liking the double stamp a lot because the metallic green underneath gave depth to the finish.

Here's with the double stamping but like I said, this picture doesn't capture any detail.

For topping I gave 2 coats of Chunky Holo Teal, the copper mini glitter in it adds dimension to the finish, such a shame my pictures are dreadful because in real life they do look like scales, very realistic.

What you think?

I hope you liked despite the crappy pics. Nos vemos!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia