Saturday, August 2, 2014

PEACHY PETALS

Hola chicas!
I finally received my Pueen Encore Set and I couldn't wait more to play with it. This mani is just a simple one to test the images on these beautiful plates.

What I used:
  • China Glaze in Peachy Keen; base 2 coats.
  • Kleancolor in Neon Fuschia; for stamping.
  • Pueen Encore Set SE02A
  • NOPI Quick Dry Top Coat.
What can I say about the Encore plates? I'm smitten, this is by far the most beautiful set of plates I own, all the images stamp super crispy and they make very easy to work with normal polishes because the engraving has depth I haven't seen in another sets. So if you are curious about stamping
And you want to get your first set GET THIS ONE!
Thanks for stopping by !
Nos vemos!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia