Saturday, August 16, 2014

THE NAIL CHALLENGE COLLABORATIVE- CHERRY BLOSSOM

Hola chicas!

I cracked on the 3rd look last night and manged to take 1 pic before wiping it off because I did not like at all.
It started with the base shifting color to a very milky-chalky silver that looks just horrid to me, can't even meausre how much I hated it. So it's gone straight to the de-satsh pile.

Here it is, look # 3 for the Tea Party theme: Cherry Blossoms, inspired by fine China Pottery.

What I used:

  • Kleancolor Unforgetable Memories; base 2 coats.
  • MDU # 43; for stamping.
  • Born Pretty store plate M66
  • Kleancolor Love for Pudding; to paint over the flowers.
  • Kleancolor Mudpie Sparkle; coloring the branches.
  • Nail art brush.
Now it wasn't THAT bad, it all went to hell when I put the top coat on, it just went silver. If you look at the bottle it's like a pearly powder blue and Mudpie Sparkle is one of my fav polishes because it has tiny particles of holo that shine crazy and it looked very nice with the branches and flowers colored I have no idea why or how the base reacted with the topcoat to make it shift like that.

Feel free to comments. Has any polish has totally shifted on your nails when top coat applied?

Nos vemos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia