Friday, September 18, 2015

FALL LEAVES

Hola Chicas,

Today on the blog I have the first fall mani, I'm looking forward for the change of season and all the beautiful colors mother nature puts on display.
I have to say it came out a bit sloppy as I was too impatient and didn't wait long enough for one of the images to be ready before stamping and the colors smudge a bit.
The design is a very simple double stamping with some reverse stamping leaves with a matte finish to make it look more fall-sy.

What I used:


  • Kleancolor "Dark Cherry"; base 2 coats.
  • MoYou London Mother Nature 07 &14; stamping plates.
  • Mabelle in Black; stamping polish.
  • Kleancolor "Jazz Olive"; reverse stamping leaves.
  • Kleancolor "Gold Bright"; reverse stamping.
  • Color Club matte top coat.



Hope you like it.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia