Thursday, September 24, 2015

STAINED GLASS

Hola chicas!

I've been wanted to this kind of design ever since I ordered this plate and I think that the sole reason I bought it was because I imagined how a stained glass will look on my nails. I'm so in love with this plate, really really love it.

To create the look I used the advanced  (or reverse) stamping technique. It takes a while, specially if you are working with multiple stampers instead of a mat but it's totally worth it.

What I used:


  • Bissu "Profundidad Marina"
  • Bissu
  • Kleancolor "Gold"
  • Kleancolor "Metallic Green"
  • Mabelle black; stamping polish.
  • Seche vite top coat.
  • Plate Flowers 09 from aliexpress.

To color the design I mixed the polishes with a bit or clear polish to make them more translucent and give the stained glass effect, then applied using a fine nail art brush. 






Like I said, it took me some time, but I was pleased with the end look, thou I always think my pictures never do justice to real life result. Oh well!

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia