Sunday, September 20, 2015

HALLOWEEN MANI - SLYTHERIN

Hola Chicas!

Is it too early to start doing Halloween manis? I know I wanted to start early as last year couldn't make but 2 or 3.
For today's look I wanted to use my HeHe Harry Potter plates, which I love but don't have much chance to play with.

What I used:


  • Barry M "Chai"; base 2 coats.
  • Kleancolor "Military Green"; 1 coat.
  • Hehe 033 & 036 stamping plates
  • Color Club "Perfect Molten"; stamping.
  • Color Club "Port-Folio"; stamping.
  • China Glaze " Grafitti Glitter".
  • Seche Vite top coat.

Started off with a coat of Barry M "Chai" on all fingers except ring finger, which has a coat of Military Green by Kleancolor, after letting that dry stamped with "Perfect Molten" and "Port-Folio" using plate 036 I alternated the colors and blend them with the scraper to give a shifting smoke effect.
For the accent nail put a coat of "Grafitti Glitter" and did reverse stamping with plate 033.

For a mani that started with no specific plan in mind I really love how it turned out but it's a shame my photo skills are null and can't show the real life result.

Hope you enjoyed. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia