Sunday, September 6, 2015

GRADIENT HOLO FEATHERS

Hola Chicas!

Today's mani is a gradient that started as something completely different from the end result. I added the holo topcoat in my attempts to rescue something I really didn't like and it pay off. HOLO ALL THE THINGS!

What I used:


  • Color Club "Dancing Queen"; base 1 coat.
  • China Glaze "UV Meant to be"; gradient.
  • My own DIY franken polish; darker bit of the gradient.
  • Make up sponge.
  • Kleancolor "Holo  Blue"; top coat.
  • Moyou London Greek 08; stamping plate.
  • Mabelle black; stamping polish.
  • Seche Vite top coat.

Started off with "Dancing Queen" on all fingers, let that dry and using a make up sponge bit I dabbed the darker blue close to the cuticle and then "UV meant to be" blending it down the free edge. After it dried I wasn't too sure so I put on a layer of "Holo Blue" and it made everything better. Oh thank heavens for holo topcoats.
After all those layers dried went on to stamp and then final top coat. Sunlight is always best to appreciate the holo in all its glory.


This mani, as with all holos, is one of those that keep you staring at your nails and all people thinks there is something wrong with you, but who gives a fuck.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia