Wednesday, September 30, 2015

STRIGOI -HALLOWEEN MANI

Hola Chicas!

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for Halloween! Fall is my favorite season, the change in temperature, the October moons, the beautiful rich and intense colors, the flavors oohhh.
So for today's look I wanted to use one of my favorite red shades and I thought it was perfect for a vampire inspired mani.

What I used:


  • Kleancolor "Bite Me"; base 2 coats.
  • OPI "Stainless Steel"; reverse stamping on coffin.
  • Mabelle black stamping polish.
  • Seche vite top coat.
  • Bundle Monster 402; coffin image.
  • Winstonia W221; fangs.
  • Pueen Celebrations Fireworks; wallpaper pattern.


Started off with Bite Me, which is a beautiful crimson red with red micro glitter, it just sparkles like crazy with daylight, one of those that you just can't help staring at. While letting the base dry I did reverse stamping for the fangs and coffin images. Once the base was fully dried I stamped the wallpaper pattern with black polish and on ring and index fingers placed the coffin and fang images, sealed with top coat and done. The look has a bit a of bite but it took me less than half hour to do it. So if you are planning on wearing something allusive on Halloween night this is a good option.

Hope you like it.
See you soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia