Monday, September 28, 2015

SIMPLICITY

Hola Chicas!

I needed a break from all the intricate and time consuming nail art I've been doing lately, but still wear some nice nails, so I whipped up this mani in less than 10 minutes.

What I used:


  • Rimmel London "Night before"; base 2 coats.
  • Color Club "Eternal beauty"; for stamping.
  • Bundle Monster Plate BM403
  • Seche vite top coat.
Mostly I wanted to show off one of my fav shades, which is Night Before, it's absolutely beautiful on it's own but it's like is meant to be with Eternal Beauty and the combo is just gorgeous.



I usually wear a mani for just 2 days but this one I left on until it started chipping. It was a fresh feeling to have something so simple on.
Hope you girls like it too and do your own version.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia