Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DINOSAUR EASTER EGG MANI

Pheeew!  I had to re-write this whole thing because we had a power outage due to high winds and gusts, the good thing is that I got to go home earlier, take a nap and then crack on with the blog.
I spent a good couple hours organizing and sorting my stash last Sunday and I did not had time to get a new mani. I'll be honest I got a bit of a block yesterday I was a bit tired and did not wanted to spend hours trying and testing a manicure but I was bored of last week's.
I did part of it while watching Game of Thrones, and by the time it ended I was pretty much done.
The end result looks to me like a dinosaur egg, could be like a easter dino egg :)



What I used:
  •  Kleancolors Peppermint Breeze (1 coater base, wonderful)
  •  Kleancolors Sangria Burst (for the stamping)
  •  Winstonia plate W112
  •  Franken glitter top coat (is not appreciated in the pic, but in sunlight it shines like the sun over the ocean)
  •  Top coat





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia