Friday, April 11, 2014

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! / SPRING FLOWERS MANI

Hola!
I'm heading to one of those super crazy bussy weekends, but is all exciting because it's our 1st Wedding Anniversary! We already changed plans about 6 times because we couldn't find a baby sitter for T.Rex. Seems like everyone wants to baby sit, just not this weekend ha ha.
And of course part of the celebration (for me) includes showing off a worthy mani, any excuse! and  just after posting the GOT mani (at some point I went  f#$% not posting, too late. but made it in the end) started going thru my stash looking for something to play with. I have a huge haul of kleancolors from my last shopping trip and a China Glaze I got from Sally's on Saturday and I wanted to use that CG because is one of my fav colors ever, with that in mind  and the wonderful memory of my wedding day, the colors of my theme, the feel and the vibe, I picked up these dried flowers that  I had like for 4 years. They are reminiscent of my bouquet and my bridesmaids and flower girls dresses colors.To add some "Sparkle Factor" that represents the sun shinning on the beach and the sparkle of both my rings and bridal gown embellishments I chose a chunky glitter.
What I like about this mani, is not only what it represents for me or the meaning behind it, but also because it's perfect for spring with the flowers and subtle shine. 
What I used:
  • China Glaze Secret Periwinkle (base, 2 coats)
  • Kleancolor Sugar Cravings

Sugar Cravings is chunky holo glitter specs in a clear base, applies very easy and the glitter load is quite full and heavy so no need for fishing. And you can always use the sponge technique to achieve better results.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia