Tuesday, April 29, 2014

THE LADIES NIGHT SERIEST PT. 2 - CHEVRON & AZTEC

Hola chicas!

For the second part of the Ladies Night Series featuring my friend Nikki, she opted for a spring hue with all the rage Aztec print and chevrons to compliment.

What I used:

  • Kleancolors Pastel Teal (base, 2 coats)
  • Kleancolors White (Chevron stripes)
  • Bundle Monster plate BM423 (Chevron desing)
  • Nail art brush
  • Aztec print
I did 2 coats of Pastel Teal on all nails and then for the accent nail I used the digital mani technique to get the Aztec pattern into the nail and for the rest of the nails I stamped the chevrons using  White polish with BM423, as it came up a bit blurry I did a bit of detailing with a nail art brush to get it bold.
As I have said before, BM plates seem to me like they are not etched properly or maybe I just got a bad batch, but I always have troubles to get the image transferred (from plate to silicon) complete, this is a problem I don't have with the Winstonia ones.

Thanks a lot Nikki for letting me play with your nails!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia