Saturday, April 19, 2014

ONE LAST EASTER MANI

Just one more, before I can move on to next phase. This Sunday we are doing our baby's very 1st Easter Egg Hunt and I will sport a mani worthy of the occasion, yeah like I need excuses.
I found this pastel blue at a flea market last week (brand new) for a bargain and been itching to use it ever since, I'm using a easter-y stamping design and a matte finish. I can't say I'm delighted with the end result but it's alright. I love the baby blue color nevertheless.

What I used:


  • Pure Ice's Bikini
  • Bisu's Rosa Bubble
  • Bundle Monster Plate BM402
  • Color Club Matte-iffied Top Coat



Pure Ice's Bikini is a pastel baby blue creme that applies very easy, 2 coats was enough but 3 coats will do if wearing alone is intended.
Bisu's Rosa Bubble is a berry pink, almost magenta very vibrant. The formula is a bit thick making it great for stamping and when wearing on its own, 1 coater :) The best part? It was dirt cheap! I paid like $.50 cents for it.
For the stamping I decided to give the Bundle Monster plates another try and this time it worked perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia