Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Shopping Trip

Hola Chicas!
How was your weekend? Well mine was pretty lazy, for a change! On Saturday I did my long awaited shopping trip to "The Nail Shops Mecca" in downtown and boy was it fruitful! It  was rather quick, more like an in and out sort of thing but I got 40, yes 40 new polishes. Well more, like 37 as I ended up with 3 that I already had, but it was a good turnover. I was able to find some pesky ones that I been looking around for quite some time now and I am very pleased with my purchases.
**All of them Kleancolors**
I will try to review as many colors as possible out from this batch but I will take it slowly, very slowly as I'm now tonking on with some Easter manis.
I will finish putting everything together and post something tomorrow night.
sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia