Monday, April 28, 2014

THE LADIES NIGHT SERIES - CHIC & VIBRANT MANI

Hola! 

Last Friday I hosted a Ladies Night and had 3 of my gorgeous friends around for a mani session. I will break down the posts featuring each one of them in the next couple of days.
I'll begin with Patty, she opted for something clean and simple, 2 colors and some sparkle worked together with a geometric design using tape.

What I used:

  • Kleancolor Signature Lavender
  • Kleancolor Berry Burst
  • Kleancolor Gold Shimmer

We started off with 2 coats one of my all time fav, Signature Lavender then waited for it to dry and cut the tape to a triangle shape, painted the triangle with Berry Burst and then outlined it with Gold Shimmer using a nail art brush to get most of the glitter. The contrast really pops out with the fine gold glitter but it looks both elegant and vibrant.

I never used Berry Burst before and and I have to say OMG this is one of the most incredible colors I have (hint, hint, OPI just released a neon collection and Berry Burst dupes with "Pull and Pur-Pull"), it's a highly pigmented neon that can go at 1 coat. Definitely will be wearing this shade A LOT this season :)

Thanks a lot Patty for letting me use your nails as canvases, my pleasure!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia