Friday, June 20, 2014

CHEAPIES HAUL + ONLINE SHOPPING

Hola Chicas!!

Last night had to do a pit stop at Wal-Mart to get nappies (diapers) and as always I was driven by an invisible force to the make up aisle and though I was searching for those pesky Sally Hansen sheer tints that seem to be nowhere to be found, I ended up picking up 4 polishes from assorted brands and they were dirt cheap. So cheap there was no eyebrow raise gesture from the husband, so all is good!
I need a pat in the back because really I had 8 cheapies plus 2 BOGOF that were a bit more pricier but then I really practiced some self restrain and narrowed it down to these 4 shades that I'm totally sure I don't have. Yeah.

First we have Premium's blue glitter bomb these brand doesn't name his shades. I have a mani in mind that needs this shade/finish so it was a must. This was the "expensive one" of the lot at $2.00 aprox. In pesos was $29.00.

Then are these 2 from a never seen before brand, at least in polish because Equate is Wal-Mart's own brand. The names are straight forward as they come: Orange and Blue. There you have it.

And finally is Premium again, with a shade that I will call Bayleaf. This one is a very light grey with a tint of green sort of greey?? Ideal for base color.

And I just shed a few dineros to get some born pretty stamping plates. I haven't received the last purchase from winstonia but I'm already itching to get this batch.

The first swatch is the Blue shade from Equate, formula runs smooth and the brush is a very good sized so if you have wide nailbeds this will cover it in 2 stokes. As for coverage, it goes opaque in 2 coats with a nice creme finish and dries in about 2-3 minutes. This is a fine good purchase and I liked the shade of blue a lot and even when I own quite a few blues this one in partcicular I don't have. Weeheee!!!

So far so good, if you happen to spot any of these at Wal-Mart, don't be a snob and grab some. Premium has a lot of glitter and jelly shades so they are a damn god bargain if you want to try and end up not being used that much or if you don't like them at least they will not hurt your pockets.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia