Friday, June 13, 2014

IN RAINBOWS

Hola chicas!

You ready for the weekend?

I was itching to use Color Club's Angel's Kiss holo, I wore on it's own for a day and just couldn't stop looking at it, it's so beautiful! Looks like I had tiny pieces of glass and rainbows in my fingers.
It was begging to be stamped so I obeyed and grabbed a couple of the last Kleancolor's haul for the stamping and I'm pretty pleased with the final result, summery and shiny :)

What I used:
  • Color Club Angel's Kiss. Base, 2 coats. This is a pure holo, super shiny and reflective leaning towards the silver/blue tones. Perfect, just perfect! the formula is super smooth and it can get away with 1 coat if you're in a rush.
  • Kleancolor Neon Aqua
  • Kleancolor Sangria Burst
  • Kleancolor Berry Burst
  • Kleancolor Neon Lime
  • Winstonia plate W111
 
 
After the 2 coats I dabbed the rest of the neons alternately on the plate and stamped on the nail. I really liked how the holo shines thru the neons and the compliment the holo in return.
 
Hope you girls like it too! Have a nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia