Sunday, June 1, 2014

INSPIRED BY - MALEFICENT

HOLA!!

Friday night finally the long awaited MALEFICENT movie came out and I got together with my Brujas for a girls night at the movies to watch it.

We've been waiting for this one for quite some time and we are super exited, can't wait for 8:00 pm!!

And to honor the occasion I did this mani, can't say I'm super happy with it but is alright for the night.

What I used:

  • Kleancolors True Purple (base 1 coat)
  • Kleancolors Diva/Tomboy. This is a duo chrome purple, very thin almost jelly like but it has iridescent glass glitter and add a shine and shimmer to the purple base)
  • Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal. One of fav toppers ever, I'm always reaching for it because it has copper fine holo glitter that gives a "shine from within" finish. This one I put on top of Diva/Tomboy.
  • Kleancolors Catch Me. This is a turquoise crème, pretty much a 1 coater. Just for the accent nail.
  • Sally Hansen Star Burst crackle polish. On top of Catch Me.
  • Bundle Monster plate BM406. I can finally say this is my first good experience with the BM plates, I tried about 8 times before and the designs wouldn't transfer fully or in detail, situation that really annoyed me because I waited so long to get my hands in the set that when it arrived made me feel so frustrated none of the designs I worked with came up well.
the stamp loos like the flames but as crappy as my pictures come, can't be appreciated


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia