Tuesday, June 24, 2014

NAIL CHALLENGE COLLABORATIVE - BLACK & WHITE AZTEC

Hola Chicas!

Today I'm super excited because this will be my first contribution to The Nail Challenge Collaborative, the theme for this month is Black & White. I'm so honored to be part of it, please check out the rest of the manis posted, there are some seriously talented ladies out there!

Without too much babble I will crack on, as it is already month's end and I have to post 4 different looks.

BLACK & WHITE MONTH - AZTEC



What I used:

  • Kleancolor White
  • Kleancolor Yougurth Raisins
  • Kleancolor Decades of Bond
  • Aztec prints
I just painted all the nails with white polish and then did the digital mani technique. For the accent nail swiped one layer of Yogurth Raisins and then 1 of Decades of Bond. Top coat on all nails.

Hope you girls like it. Already planning the next 2 looks!
Don't forget to check out the other manis for the Black and White Theme!

buenas noches and dream in NAILTOPIA.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia