Thursday, June 26, 2014

THE NAIL CHALLENGE COLLABORATIVE - B & W SUGAR SPUN

Hola Chicas!
Here I am again, rushing to get the 4 looks for this month/theme done before the end of the week.
So for the second one I did my 1st attempt to a sugar spun mani. Not happy about it.
I'm really embarrassed about my performance on this challenge, I just hate working with white polish. I'm afraid of being kicked out for sucking this much.




What I used:

  • Random black polish, base 2 coats.
  • Kleancolor in White
  • Dotting tool
  • Rhinestones
This is pretty much straight forward, I've seen loads of beautiful sugar spun manis, most in pastel or candy colors, tried to do it with white and never really got the polish to reach the desired texture and ended up with this goopy mess. I was so disgusted that I took the pic, shed a tear and wiped off.

But I will keep trying with other polishes and colors because I have to get at least 1 decent looking sugar spun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia