Thursday, June 5, 2014

JUICY NAILS - RUSA!

Hola chicas!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend (it's weekend again and I just managed to post this!), it was baking hot here so we spend all Saturday lounging around the pool and barbequing. That inspired my summer ready looking mani for today.
Is a very simple desing, neon citrus colors & stamping... I was thinking of "Rusas" when I did it, too bad I couldn't drink one but that will be happening next weekend.

(Rusas is a local invented drink that is made with grapefruit soda, lemon juice add some cubed pineapple and orange and top with a chili powder rimmed glass or cup, ohh so refreshing!)

What I used:

  • Ruby Wing Electric Firefly, base 1 coat. This one is supposed to change color when outdoors, it didn't I guess it is because it has topcoat and other polish on top of it that annihilates the effect. But owe to try on its own.
  • Rimmel  London Tequila Sunsrise. This one just for the stamping.
  • Winstonia stamping plate 118, the orange slices design.
  • Sally Hansen nail art pen in Violet.
  • Fimo embellishment, orange slice. This one I had for ages left over from my acrylic nails supply; not much a fan of using fimo over polish because it does not last on the nails but they look nice as a 3D effect. Actually it came off today while I was washing my hair. bleh.
This was super easy to do, just 1 coat of base color, stamp, top coat. DONE! I liked the overall look very much and is perfect for hot summer days. Hope you like it as well.

I put the fimo slice on my ring finger as accent

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia