Sunday, June 22, 2014

SUNDAY CHALLENGE - WORLD MUSIC DAY NAILS

Hola Chicas!
This is my take for today's challenge and the theme is World Music Day:

PUNK!!


What I used:

  • Sally Hansen in Blue It!
  • Rimmel London in Double Decker Red
  • Rimmel London in Your Majesty for the silver dots
  • Black Nail polish. random no name on the bottle.
  • Color Club Matte-ified Top Coat
  • JK Decoration Nail strips (Tartan stripes)
  • Dotting Tool
  • Studs
  • Nail art brush
This was rather simple, I started painting my thumbs, index and pinkies with black polish and my ring finger with Blue It! On the middle finger I used the JK nail wrap.
Painted the stripes for the flag with a nail art brush and white polish and Double Decker Red and with the dotting tool simulated some silver stud using Your Majesty. Adhere the studs on the index with clear polish (they have stuck pretty well, after doing dishes and 2 showers, I'm impressed) and then a swipe of Matte-ified top coat over the black polished nails and it's done.
 
I liked the overall look as I haven't worn black nails in a lot of time. What you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nailtopia